SWISS DIAMOND HOTEL Lugano
Riva Lago Olivella
Tel. +41 91 735 00 00
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. “Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano” will process the data you provide in accordance with the legislation on protection of personal data. Personal data is provided by users voluntarily and are used only to provide the requested service so failure to provide the requested data may make it impossible to take advantage of what we offer.
The personal data provided by you (including any e-mail addresses) are collected and processed by mode, even with the help of electronic means for the following purposes:
1. purposes related to requests for hotel reservations or send information material (Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano will use the information solely to process your booking and send specific information in order to confirm the request, such as the receipt, the booking code and conditions.)
2. Statistical purposes, sending advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
Within Swiss Diamond Hotel data may be known:
– By the Data Controller of the data,
– The Head of the data processing,
– By employees and / or employees of Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano as Trustees of treatment;
– By persons appointed external data processors, within the limits and procedures provided for by the letter of appointment and by law
The collected data may be disclosed to third parties only in cases where this is permitted pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (ie: to people, companies or professional offices who support and consultancy to “Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano» in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial, to the extent necessary to perform their duties; to comply with the laws, regulations or EU legislation and in any case within the limits set by these rules)
They will not be sold, rented or marketed in any other form personal information without the prior consent.
The list of authorized personnel is at your disposal at the headquarters of Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano
The navigation data acquired by our computer systems are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site.
Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the data processor information on the processing of your data, its methods and aims and logic applied to it as well:
1) confirmation of the data and their communication and their origin;
2) the identification of the owner and managers and the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
3) the updating, rectification and integration of data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
5) confirmation that the transactions referred to in points 3) and 4) were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated and disseminated, with the exception of cases where this proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
6) to oppose: the processing of data, pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
swissdiamondhotel.com only use technical cookies, including Google Analytics which informs us on visits and user behavior on the site.
If you want to disable it, you can download the Google tool.
I remind you that on the site are installed the Facebook widget, Twitter, Google Plus, MailChimp, Pocket, Disqus and AddThis.
If you wish to disable cookies from your browser, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera explain how to do.
Privacy you inform you on how to protect your personal information on the Authority’s website.